Replenish Pet Inc.© 2015.
1. Chicken Meal: Chicken meal is the dry rendered (cooked down) product from a combination of clean flesh and skin with or without accompanying bone, derived from the parts of whole carcasses of chicken – (DOES NOT contain feathers, heads, feet, or entrails.)
Replenish Dog Food™ only uses high-quality chicken meal in our foods as an excellent source of protein.
2. Brown Rice: The whole rice kernel containing the nutrient-rich bran with only the rice hull removed.
Brown Rice is rich in numerous nutrients like B-vitamins, magnesium, and fatty acids.
3. Peas: Green peas are a fresh vegetable source of protein and contain a good source of vitamin A. Replenish Dog Food™ uses high-quality peas in our foods.
4. Chicken Fat: Chicken fat is the highest of all animal sources in linoleic acid (over 23%), an important element for skin and coat health. Because Replenish Dog Food™ uses such high-quality chicken, this is a high-quality source of fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Natural Source of Vitamin E).
5. Pumpkin: Pumpkin is a rich source of alpha-carotene and beta-carotene, fiber, vitamins C and E, potassium, magnesium, and pantothenic acid.
6. Herring Meal: Herring meal is a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids. Replenish Dog Food™ uses the whole herring including the oil from this excellent food fish in our foods.
7. Tomato Pomace: Tomato pomace is the mixture of tomato skins, pulp, and crushed seeds.
Replenish Dog Food™ does use tomato pomace, specifically because it meets stringent microbiological specifications to be sure of its purity. As a result, it is one of the most expensive fibers available. It is worth it because it is not just an "empty fiber" and has a lot of nutritional benefits. Tomato pomace is rich in powerful antioxidants such as lycopene, and it has a high level of soluble fiber (which helps create excellent stools, gut health and a strong immune system).
8. Flax Seed: Flaxseed is the whole seed of the flax plant.
Flaxseed is a good source of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Together these fibers aid in digestion and help to maintain good stool consistency. Flaxseed is also an excellent source of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids (such as alpha-linolenic acid). These fatty acids help produce the soft, luxuriant coat on your pet.
9. Alfalfa Meal: Alfalfa meal is the aerial portion of the alfalfa plant which has been finely ground.
Alfalfa is an excellent source of key nutrients, including vitamin C, iron, magnesium and manganese.
10. Blueberries: Blueberries are a good source of fiber. They may add an interesting color or flavor to the food, which can affect a pet's taste preference.
11. Natural flavors are flavor ingredients that do not contain synthetic or artificial components.
In the Replenish Dog Food™ products that include "natural flavor" in the formula, the exact composition is proprietary. However, it is always made from high quality natural ingredients, consistent with Replenish Dog Food™ nutritional philosophy.
12. Dried Beet Pulp: Beet pulp is added to pet foods to act as a fibrous stool hardener.
13. Salt: Salt is a natural mineral, necessary for life and good health. Salt provides several essential nutrients, such as sodium and chloride, as well as important trace minerals.
14. Potassium Chloride: Potassium plays various roles in metabolism and body functions. It assists in the regulation of the acid-base balance and water balance in the blood and the body tissue. It assists in protein synthesis from amino acids and in carbohydrate metabolism.
15. Vitamins: Vitamins are organic compounds that function as parts of enzyme systems essential for the transmission of energy and the regulation of metabolisms of the body.*
16. Minerals: Minerals are inorganic substances essential for a host of vital processes within the body. *
*AAFCO regulates minimum standard quantities of vitamins & minerals in levels that pets need to survive. All pet food manufacturers supplement their products with vitamins and minerals. These important vitamins and minerals, added in proper balance to its foods ensure that your pet gets all the necessary nutrients for life and good health every day.
17. Kelp: Kelp can be good sources of minerals such as iron, iodine, potassium, and trace minerals. Sea vegetables have a high level of digestible protein.
18. Lecithin: Lecithin is a specific phospholipid and the principal constituent of crude phosphatides derived from oil-bearing seeds.
Lecithin is a good source of choline, essential for normal fatty acid transport within cells. It is obtained chiefly from soybeans, corn and egg yolk.
19. Rosemary: Rosemary is added to pet food to benefit from its antioxidant properties. It acts as a natural preservative.
20. Sage: Sage has a very distinct scent and taste that dogs love. Its strong, woody flavor makes it a popular herb used to enhance the flavor of meat.
21. Pineapple Stem: (source of bromelain) Pineapple Stem contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain, which helps digests food by breaking down protein.
22. Papain: Papain is a protein-cleaving enzyme derived from papaya and certain other plants. Papain aids in protein digestion. It is most often used as a meat tenderizer.
23. Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product: This special probiotic is used to enhance a dog’s digestive and immune functions.
24. Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product: This special probiotic is used to enhance a dog’s digestive and immune functions.